Follow these instructions to connect your phone to the Bluetooth stereo
Using the Dial to Select Items
You can use the dial to highlight and select items on the screen.
• Turn the dial to select an item on the screen.
• Press the dial to select the highlighted option.
First ensure that the stereo is selected to Bluetooth.
Selecting a Source
- Press the select button
- Turn the dial to swap to Bluetooth
- Press on the dial to select Bluetooth
- Wait for the screen to display “select device”. Do not proceed to next steps if it says loading
Make the stereo discoverable
- Press the menu button and Select > DISCOVERABLE to make the stereo visible to your compatible Bluetooth device.
NOTE: The stereo is discoverable for only two minutes to prevent interruption to audio streaming over Bluetooth wireless. If more than two minutes pass before you connect a compatible device, you must repeat this step. There can be other peoples devices connected that you may need to scroll past by turning the dial.
- Enable Bluetooth on your compatible Bluetooth device.
- Bring the compatible Bluetooth device within 10 m (33 ft.) of the stereo.
- On your compatible Bluetooth device, search for Bluetooth devices.
- Select the stereo from the list of detected devices.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to pair and connect to the discovered stereo. When pairing, your compatible Bluetooth device may ask you to confirm a code on the stereo. The stereo does not display a code, but it does connect correctly when you confirm the message on the Bluetooth device.
- If your compatible Bluetooth device does not immediately connect to the stereo, repeat steps 1 through 7.
Bluetooth Range Information
The stereo and Bluetooth wireless devices have a range of 10 m (33 ft.). For optimal performance, the Bluetooth wireless device should also have a clear line of sight to the stereo.